- Eating Disorder Teaching/Learning Handout Series published on CD. Top 50 handouts complied over 30years of experience working with patients and their families. The handouts are excellent tools to use with patients or for training professionals in the field. Winter 2010.
- Beyond Talk Therapy, Let’s Eat: The Use of Therapeutic Eating Events in the Treatment of Eating Disorders, Renfrew Perspective, Winter 2009.
- The Seasoning of Age: Contemplating the Impact of Midlife Therapists on Treatment, co-authored with Vicki Paley, LCSW, BCD. Renfrew Perspective, Summer 2004.
- Nourishing a Healthy Body Image: A Nutritionist’s Perspective, Renfrew Perspective, Fall 2002.
- Development of the Therapeutic Process: Specialized Counseling skills for the Treatment of Eating Disorders and the Value of Supervision, contributing chapter to Monika Woolsey’s American Dietetic Association’s (ADA) manual: “Eating Disorders: A Clinical Guide to Counseling and Treatment.” 2000.
- Journaling: A Writing Tool for Self-Awareness, AABA Newsletter, Winter-Spring 2000.
- Nutrition and Eating Disorders: A Shared Journey, AABA Newsletter, Fall 1997.
- Supervision Offers Insights to Break Through Barriers in Counseling. co-authored with Karin Kratina, MA, RD, SCAN Pulse, Winter 1997.
- The Value of Supervision, SCAN Pulse, Fall 1996.
- Tools for your Tool Box – In Need of Repair: Perfectionist Thinking and Doing. EDCLI News-Tools for your Tool Box. Fall 1996.
Sondra Kronberg, MS, RD, CDN, CEDRD
Offices: Syosset, Hauppauge, Manhattan, NY
Main Phone: 516-802-0219 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org