Some Recent Presentations
- Keynote Speaker at the Veritas Collaborative Treatment Center Symposium.
North Carolina. Sept 20, 2013.
- The Zen of Eating: Using Mindfulness Techniques in the Treatment of Eating Disorders. IAEDP 2013 Symposium in Henderson, NV. March 21, 2013. www.iaedp.com
- The Dance of Collaboration. The Center for Change Eating Disorder Conference in Orem UT. Feb 2013.
Sondra will be presenting a workshop along with Judith Brisman, titled: What Do Women Really Eat: An Experiential Discussion at the 22nd Annual Renfrew Foundation Conference on Nov 11, 2012 in Philadelphia, PA. www.RenfrewConference.com
- Eating Disorders and the Orthodox Community. NEDA- NEDAW Week. NYC. February 26, 2012.
- Best Treatment Practices for Eating Disorders, featuring Sondra Kronberg and Chase Bannister. New York University. Feb. 11, 2013
- Panelist on Yeshiva University’s Wurzweiler School of Social Work and NEDA present: Eating Disorders: Enhancing Awareness, Empathy and Expertise, An Educational Public Conference. April 15, 2013
- Introduction: Understanding Eating Disorders – Dietetic Internship Class – C. W. Post College. Brookville, NY. April 22, 2013
- The Wheatley School-Parent Community Program-Old Westbury, NY. April 25, 2013
- Only If It’s White: Exploring Picky Eating and Selective Eating Disorder. IAEDP Annual Conference. Charleston, SC. March 2012.
- The Eating Disordered Mind Trap: Challenging Perfectionism, Obsessiveness, Stubbornness and Comparison. International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP) Annual Conference. Phoenix, AZ. March 3 -6, 2011.
- Difficult Cases, Challenging Communications, and Issues of Collaboration with Carolyn Costin, MFT, MEd, FAED. Multi-Service Eating Disorder Association (MEDA) 12th Annual Conference. Needham, MA. May 20-21, 2011.
- Eating With Our Patients: Using Therapeutic Eating Events to Foster Growth and Change – International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP) Conference. Orlando, Fl. March 2010.
- It Takes Two to Tangle: Dealing With Resistance in the Treatment of Eating Disorders – with Carolyn Costin, MA, MEd. SCAN Annual Symposium. San Diego, CA. March, 2010.
- America the Beautiful: Is America Obsessed with Beauty? with Karin Lewis, MA – National Organization for Women (NOW) Conference. Boston, Ma. July, 2010.
- Eating with Our Patients: Important Strategies for Therapists and Nutritionists - National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) Conference. New York, NY. October, 2010.
- Nutrition Therapy: A Work in Progress - (3 hour workshop) with Molly Kellogg, RD, LCSW & Jessica Setnick, MS, RD, CSSD - Renfrew Center 20th Annual Conference. Philadelphia, Pa. Nov. 2010.
- The Embodied Therapist: Grappling with Body Image Treatment, Transference and Countertransference – Three Hour Intensive Workshop. Presented with Carolyn Costin, MA, MEd, MFT, Margo Maine, PhD, FAED and Beth McGilley, PHD, FAED International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP) Conference. Long Beach, CA. March 2009.
- Treatment Techniques for Eating Disorder Patients: Therapeutic Eating Sessions and Meals – with Carolyn Costin, MA, MEd. ADA Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo. Denver, CO. Oct. 2009.
- Beyond Talking: Using Therapeutic Eating Sessions, Coached Meals and Other Eating Techniques in the Treatment of Eating Disorders – Full Day Workshop with Page Love, MS, RD, LD and Meg McLeroy, LMFT. Renfrew Center Conference. Philadelphia, Pa. Nov. 2009.
- National Intervention of Eating Disorders Across the Continuum of Care- Panel Discussion. 3rd Annual Rocky Mountain Eating Disorder Conference. Denver, CO. August 2011.
- Weighing In: What Everyone Needs to Know About Eating Disorders - NEDA Presentation at Milburn, NJ. Oct 2011. Nutritionists on the Frontline in the Treatment of Eating Disorders – NYSDA 80th Annual Meeting & Expo. Albany, NY. May 2010.
- Challenging Perfectionism: Stubbornness and Comparison by Eating with Our Patients – The 2nd Annual Rocky Mountain Eating Disorder Conference. Eating Recovery Center. Denver, CO. August. 2010.
- Understanding and Treating the Emotional, Behavioral and Nutritional Aspects of Eating Disorders – NEDA and Mental Health Association of Rockland Co. Pearl River, NY. March 2009.
- Feeding the Soul: Food Hunger, Judaism and the Development of Eating Disorders – The Renfrew Center Conference. Ramaz School. New York, NY. June 2009.
- Out of the “Stuck”: Eclectic Perspectives and Thinking Skills That Actually Promote Change -The Rocky Mountain Eating Disorder Conference. Eating Recovery Center. Denver, CO. August 2009.
^ Back to Top
- Introduction: Understanding Eating Disorders – Nutrition College Class – C. W. Post College. Brookville, NY. April 2011.
- Turning the Lens on Eating Disorders Led Panel Discussion – NEDA NEDAW Week – Pace University. New York, NY. Feb. 2009.
- Body Wars – Making Peace with Food, Weight and Body Image – South Nassau Community Hospital Workshop for the Public. Oceanside, NY. June 2009.
- Understanding and Identifying Eating Disorders - South Nassau Community Hospital Behavioral Health Learning Institute Lunch and Learn for Physicians. Oceanside, NY. Sept. 2009.
- Goodbye Ed, Hello Me: Life After an Eating Disorder – NEDA-Long Island Public Conference. Uniondale, NY October 2009.
Sondra Kronberg, MS, RD, CDN, CEDRD
Offices: Syosset, Hauppauge, Manhattan, NY
Main Phone: 516-802-0219 Email: email@example.com